Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Final update on my grandma

For those of you who are not also my facebook friends....
My grandmother was readmitted to the hospital the Monday after finals with a right side lobe pneumonia, sepsis and a urinary tract infection.
Thursday morning, May 26th she went into multiple organ system failure. After fighting for over three months since she had her hysterectomy and her colon perforated, she passed away at 11:45pm on May 26, 2011 surrounded by her loving family.
She will forever be missed and forever loved.


A picture of my granny and me at my Masters graduation May 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your grandmother. she looks so beautiful and healthy in the graduation picture, it's hard to believe that she has passed. Thank God for the moments that you had with her. She was very proud of you i'm sure. God bless your family....

    ReplyDelete